Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show Off Your Brute Force-Fabbed Gear!!

Old 11-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #21
TwoMileMan is on a distinguished road
Name: Mack
TwoMileMan's Tacoma Gallery
RockyMtnTRD, hello sir, I'm just starting to upgrade my Taco and looking to purchase a bumper. I like yours! What is it? Where did you get it and how much? Thanks bud
Old 11-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoMileMan View Post
RockyMtnTRD, hello sir, I'm just starting to upgrade my Taco and looking to purchase a bumper. I like yours! What is it? Where did you get it and how much? Thanks bud
Sup man, my bumper is stock right now, I have a Brute Force hybrid that I will pick up in a couple days. Same one as T4C0CH40S. It was around $900 including shipping. Billy (Brute Force) does great work!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #23
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shout out to Billy this things a monster!
Now to paint and install
Old 11-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #24
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my BruteForce Hybrid. Nothing but compliments on it. Even had one of my photos "borrowed" and put on Instagram.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #25
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper so sexy, even the turkeys like it.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #26
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Here is my BruteForce Hybrid. Nothing but compliments on it. Even had one of my photos "borrowed" and put on Instagram.

What kinda lights did you put on there and how?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:42 AM   #27
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
What kinda lights did you put on there and how?
Here is a link to the page from my build where I wire/mount them. Easier than you would think!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n-build-6.html
Old 12-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #28
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Here is a link to the page from my build where I wire/mount them. Easier than you would think!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n-build-6.html
Cool man that's a clean install.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #29
McBuckets
Bumper installed

Shout out to Billy for some awesome work
Old 12-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #30
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
^^Looks damn good! and you already have the winch, very nice bro, be prepared for alot of random people coming up to you and asking who made it haha

heres my sig pics with the hybrid...i am kinda cheating having the Raptor on there as well i need some new sig pics with the duallys tho

Old 12-13-2012, 03:14 AM   #31
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
I'm waiting on my BF front bumper.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #33
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Subbed... I hope to be in this thread soon enough.
stop teasing! when you getting it??
Old 12-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #34
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
stop teasing! when you getting it??
Shit dude, I just recently realized that this is the way I wanna go! It may be quite a while... I still might even get a S/C first
Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #35
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Shit dude, I just recently realized that this is the way I wanna go! It may be quite a while... I still might even get a S/C first
Hybrid or plate?? Hybrid FTW
Old 12-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #37
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Hybrid or plate?? Hybrid FTW
Hybrid for sure. I wanna run a bumper similar to RAY, but I need a little more protection. Thus fills that niche nicely. Chaos, you'll have another pm inbound soon... I need you to take some measurements for me
Old 02-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #38
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Show Off Your Brute Force-Fabbed Gear!!-uploadfromtaptalk1361137816420.jpgShow Off Your Brute Force-Fabbed Gear!!-uploadfromtaptalk1361137833995.jpg
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #39
McBuckets
Old 02-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #40
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on getting this rear bumper in the near future, lets see some more pics!