Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show Off Your Brute Force-Fabbed Gear!!

Old 02-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #41
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I plan on getting this rear bumper in the near future, lets see some more pics!
Nice you going Hc?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #42
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Nice you going Hc?
No just the standard rear!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #43
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
I want him to build me a roof rack but I still need to draw it up. Plus, the man in super busy especially with the new 1st gen group buy.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:50 AM   #44
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
No just the standard rear!
Nice man I am still thinkin about what rear bumper I want hc or not
Old 02-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #45
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Nice man I am still thinkin about what rear bumper I want hc or not
If I could do it again, I'd go HC.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #46
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, might as well
Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #47
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
I fully understand and have seen the functionality of the HC rear, but its still not for me, my dez pre-running to Crawling ratio has me leaning towards the standard!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #48
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
I want that bumper.................

Shipping to Canada would cost a lot but I almost don't care.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #49
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I fully understand and have seen the functionality of the HC rear, but its still not for me, my dez pre-running to Crawling ratio has me leaning towards the standard!
x2 just saw a HC install yesterday and it does look awesome! gives the truck a legitimate off road appearance but i still love the standard for my mobbin dez prerunnin
Old 02-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #50
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my standard rear bumper, and Billy is currently in the process of making me a hybrid front

Old 02-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #51
McBuckets
Here's today's contribution to this thread
Old 02-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #52
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine. First of its kind. Talked to Billy about making a few adjustments to the cut outs and bam: one awesome bumper.

And the rear. Nothing special here, just a great rear end.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #53
sirwillysc is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
sirwillysc's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any pics of the hybrid on a 12 or 13
Old 02-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #54
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGU3 PR3DATOR View Post
Here is mine. First of its kind. Talked to Billy about making a few adjustments to the cut outs and bam: one awesome bumper.

Nice Rig! I've seen you around base a couple times.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:42 AM   #56
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGU3 PR3DATOR View Post

I was billy's first for the hybrid! Nice truck. I can't get over how good of an experience working with Billy really is. And his his close attention to detail, quality stuff!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:47 AM   #57
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Here's my standard rear bumper, and Billy is currently in the process of making me a hybrid front

I wanna see this a reg cab with a hybrid, must say you are going to have a sweet looking truck
Old 02-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #58
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Nice Rig! I've seen you around base a couple times.
Thanks man. Yours is lookin good as well. Hope you havent seen it lately though... Since I havent been in the country to drive it and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
I was billy's first for the hybrid! Nice truck. I can't get over how good of an experience working with Billy really is. And his his close attention to detail, quality stuff!!!
Thanks, and very nice! I remember watching the pics of it being built. I couldnt agree more about working with Billy and the quality of his products. Just referred someone to him yesterday as a matter of fact. Guy from utah somewhere. CraiG I think is his username.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #59
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
I wanna see this a reg cab with a hybrid, must say you are going to have a sweet looking truck
Thanks for the kind words man! I'll for sure get some pictures up when I get the hybrid on
Old 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #60
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order with billy on a set of bumpers!!
Cant wait tell i can play along, and post up some pics of his great work too!!