Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Prefered Owner's Portfolio

Old 01-23-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
MSteinhauer is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
MSteinhauer's Tacoma Gallery
Prefered Owner's Portfolio

I was looking online at a dealer's website at the options that come with the tacoma for each model and on all the models they have "PREFERRED OWNERS PORTFOLIO *PRICE TO FOLLOW* " listed. What is this prefered owners portfolio? For those of you that want to see what I'm talking about, the link below has it and any of the new tacomas from that dealership have this listed.
http://fairfield-toyota.com/New-Inve...oryId=26568343
Old 01-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
^It includes the door sill protectors and the floor mats. On my 08 it was $99 or $199-can't recall without looking at the window sticker.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
The preferred owners portfolio is just a leatherette pouch for the owners manual and such.

Marc M
Old 01-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
khfactor is on a distinguished road

khfactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
The preferred owners portfolio is just a leatherette pouch for the owners manual and such.

Marc M
Yeap !! It is a cheap vinyl crap. Don't let them charge you for this crap as it is supposed to be included in the package.