I thought I would share some pics of a grill that I made up for my 2013 Tacoma and the steps taken - it took about a day, I am not patient, and dont have too many tools so this has to be a fast job otherwise I would get bored.
1. Buy a 2013 Tacoma
2. Buy a piece of aluminium perforated sotted sheet
3. Buy some rubber trim, some LEDs, and zip ties.
4. Take off the grill and chop out the middle with a saw, leaving some of the plastic attachments in place as those are going to be anchors for zip ties once they have been drilled with a hole in them, these will hold the new grill
5. Use a piece of card to create a template before cutting the aluminum to fit
6. With the card template lay it over the metal and cut it to size, then mess around with it trimming etc so it fits as well as possible, make sure the bend is clean using a straight edge.
7. Cut holes in the metal for the LEDs
8. Put the grill surround back on the truck and then cable tie the new trimmed and painted grill to it.
9. Include a pic of my seat covers that are really nice
This was a quick and effective job. Its on there temporary as I want to paint the chrome piece in body color and make the lower grill in the same way, just didnt have body color paint yet. I also need to wire the LED's to the DRL light position but did not get to it (or know how yet) as I ran out of time.