Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pepboys just made my 6-lug into a 5 lugger

Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #61
nomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
^^ yep same jug at advance auto was 37.99 when I was there last night
Old 11-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #62
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
I thought Pep Boys "does everything for less". Now I am going to have that jingle in my head the rest of the day.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #63
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
glad they fixed the problem.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #65
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
And to the people talking about the 76 dollar oil change, I dont use 5w-30, I use 0w-20 full synthetic - the oil recommended by Toyota, which is pricy- so the marginal amount I can save by doing it myself isn't that significant.. maybe 20 dollars or so, and since 0w-20 can go up to 10k miles between changes, it's not that big of a deal. And the oil change part wasn't what pissed me off, it was the broken stud.
You can cut the cost of your oil change in *half*. Also, you won't have to worry about stupid mistakes or travel time to/from the lube joint.

0w-20 is only expensive if you buy it from the wrong places.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #66
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
They took care of the broken stud last night, thanks though.

And to the people talking about the 76 dollar oil change, I dont use 5w-30, I use 0w-20 full synthetic - the oil recommended by Toyota, which is pricy- so the marginal amount I can save by doing it myself isn't that significant.. maybe 20 dollars or so, and since 0w-20 can go up to 10k miles between changes, it's not that big of a deal. And the oil change part wasn't what pissed me off, it was the broken stud.
A thinner oil viscosity will not last longer. Whoever told you that is dumb as a rock. And 0w20 isn't any more expensive than 5w30.