1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another front wheel bearing question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by libagui, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Nov 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    libagui

libagui [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Dominican Republic
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma prerunner
    Bilsteins 5100 set at .085 Rear custom 1" add a leaf 265/70 R17 tires. Custom made aluminum tonneau cover with bike rack. 4x4 conversion with 4Runner transfer case.
    I'have read some great threads on front wheel bearings but I have a few question anyway.

1) Why toyota part number for Tacoma wheel bearing is 43570-04010, but for 4runner and other models is 43570-60010? Actually replacement bearings are the same for both.

2) a lot of brands around with very different prices, With Timken, NSK, SKF posted like best, and some others without a feedback of how long have they last after installed, like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2-Front-Left-Right-Toyota-Tacoma-Wheel-Hub-Bearing-Assembly-PAIR-/150892187803?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AToyota%7CModel%3ATacoma&vxp=mtr&hash=item2321e0109b.

I'll like to read feed back of cheap bearings by people that have already used them, and how many miles on them. please try not to write an opinion but a real fact.:confused:

Regards.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top