Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just ordered a wicked flow!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Onetime27's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a wicked flow!

Finally made a decision on how I want my truck to sound and went with wicked flow. I can't wait until it gets here! Ill post a sound clip as soon as I get it on. I went with the 2.5 13" case. I had to tell somebody since my girlfriend doesn't give two shits about what I'm doing to my toy.
Good being a TacomaWorld member when ordering stuff like this too
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
Onetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOnetime27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will do! For less than $100 for the muff than about $20 to have a local shop put it on you really can't beat it.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
DuntTruck is on a distinguished road
DuntTruck's Tacoma Gallery
having trouble finding these online...any help? thanks
Old 02-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #8
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
you wont be disappointed... what size did you go with?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #9

Dang! Totally spaced this thread. Ill make a video today and post it here so you can see how it sounds. I have a 13"
Old 02-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #10
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
here you go : http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...-flow-trd.html

mine is a 13 too. it can get pretty load, so im thinking about putting a resonator on to see if it mutes it a bit. no rasp though!