Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Front IFS Diff Locker

Old 04-17-2013, 10:14 PM   #321
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
Price was 1770.then 150 shipping then 180 at the door with the manly looking fed ex lady..... but on the side note... Its getting close to dday! A month as of today i will be spending monies to improve the taco for the better good. Now my next question... Is there anything else i should be thinking of replacing while im in there... The whole new diff with new bearings is a no brainer but anything else?
PM Wyatt and see if he has any suggestions. If there's something weak in there, he'll know.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #323
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
So my labor was 800 for both front and rear

Bear is curious what your front diff labor is from ecgs for the setup
Old 04-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #324
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
what ever you price out on the website steve says.... so not bad i think
Old 04-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #325
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what ever you price out on the website steve says.... so not bad i think
So by the time you factor shipping and gears is cheaper local

Good to know, I guess our depends on the shop too
Old 04-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #326
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it was cheaper the second i bought the elocker lol
Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #327
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
could have just went air lol
Old 05-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #329

Ok, just got off the phone with steve at ecgs. I will be shipping the locker out early to mid next week. This is nut up or shut up time. They agreed to take photos of install for all of us to enjoy and well..... Im so freakin excited!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:18 AM   #330
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! Good luck! Hope it fits!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #331

Ur tellin me, love your sig brady
Old 05-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #332
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ur tellin me, love your sig brady
Thanks man! I didn't think this pic would be that popular. Haha
Old 05-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #333
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Only bad thing about arb lockers is the shifty compressor. I'm on my third and I now carry a spare.

Hey is this thing in yet? Jesus Christ you're truck will be an antique by the time it's locked up front.

Just fuckin with you. Trying to get the butthurt rolling in this thread again.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Only bad thing about arb lockers is the shifty compressor. I'm on my third and I now carry a spare.

Hey is this thing in yet? Jesus Christ you're truck will be an antique by the time it's locked up front.

Shifty compressor? Which one do you have? I have the middle grade compressor and it works great! Every once in a while the solenoid will slow leak air causing the compressor to kick off and on periodically but usually disengaging and reengaging the locker will fix that.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #335
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I meant shitty. Damn autocorrect. CKMA12. Third one. First one failed when it wasn't even on? Blew the temperature switch. Weird because my last time using it was airing up my tires which isn't anything crazy. Second one seized the little bearing on the connecting rod. Got water in it from car wash I think. Bought another one at M4O. Will be having one installed and an extra. I like lockers.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #336

Quote:
I meant shitty. Damn autocorrect. CKMA12. Third one. First one failed when it wasn't even on? Blew the temperature switch. Weird because my last time using it was airing up my tires which isn't anything crazy. Second one seized the little bearing on the connecting rod. Got water in it from car wash I think. Bought another one at M4O. Will be having one installed and an extra. I like lockers.
Crazy! I think that is the same one I have and haven't had any problems. I know another guy who's runs great too.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #337

Quote:

Bahahahaha u cant kill this good mood now you jack *** loli know just waiting for when funds permit now is the time.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #338

soooooo got the invoice today..... $2945.00 HOLY SHIATTT! shipping to canada really hurts the situation but locker is in the mail tomorrow. yay!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:48 PM   #339
I am the one who knocks

for JUST front?
Old 05-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #340
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
soooooo got the invoice today..... $2945.00 HOLY SHIATTT! shipping to canada really hurts the situation but locker is in the mail tomorrow. yay!
Quote:
for JUST front?
Being first isn't free.