Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Toyota Tacoma Transponder Key Needed

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Toyota Tacoma Transponder Key Needed

Hi Everyone, I did try the search feature and could not find where to get an uncut transponder key for my 2012 Tacoma.

Can someone post a link to a site where one can be purchased? I went to carandtruckremotes.com and they only have up to 2009.

I had a spare remote (which makes two total) and the other transponder key. I reprogrammed my remotes, just need another key.

Some punk kid decided to steal my key today. Thanks!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 11-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
I know of the ones for the 2005 model but not sure if they changed the key for your year. I picked-up two of these for my truck. And then bought the programmer on ebay.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o01_s00_i00
Old 11-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #4

dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I will check it out.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:13 AM   #5

dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else have any ideas?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #6
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than death
gussie is on a distinguished road

Name: Gus
gussie's Tacoma Gallery
I need one too. Found this one for my 2011 for $20 HERE
Old 12-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #7
bcmedic13 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Matt
bcmedic13's Tacoma Gallery
I have an '11 bought a spare uncut key on ebay. The only issue I have now is no one will cut it for me, tried walmart, lowes, home depot, ect. liability with the transponder, even when I explained I can program the key no one is willing to do it, they will happily sell a new key at $80 and cut it.

Products Discussed in this Thread