1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Tonneau Cover-What do you think?

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by docbrown, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Nov 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM
    docbrown

docbrown [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Eclipse 6620 AVN GPS/DVD, K&N Drop-in Air Filter, Hose clamp mod, Redline Quick Lift Elites, Bilstein 5100's at .85, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Weather Techs front and back, Bug Guard, and Factory Bull Bar, Wet Okole's up front, Bed Mat, LED interior lights, Fumoto Oil Valve
    So, I had some time on my hands this weekend and came up with an idea for a custom bed cover that is unique and stylish. Here is the mock-up that I came up with. I was thinking that the 100% wool would be easy to clean and can easily be used to keep warm in a survival situation. Aside from that, there is the cool factor of driving down the road and having this thing waving in the air! I am sure that the chicks will dig it, but I am married so that is not a benefit that I will get, but all you single guys might be interested. I am also thinking of adding a PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) bumper sticker to go with it. Let me know what you think - and be honest!

Oh, and it's only for 2nd gens right now, but if there is enough interest, I could probably come up with one for 1st gens as well.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=180352&stc=1&d=1353194511

Bedcover.jpg

2. Nov 17, 2012 at 5:48 PM
    docbrown

docbrown [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Eclipse 6620 AVN GPS/DVD, K&N Drop-in Air Filter, Hose clamp mod, Redline Quick Lift Elites, Bilstein 5100's at .85, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Weather Techs front and back, Bug Guard, and Factory Bull Bar, Wet Okole's up front, Bed Mat, LED interior lights, Fumoto Oil Valve
    Wow, no one wants to razz me on this one?

3. Nov 18, 2012 at 5:31 AM
    PSJ

PSJ Prerunners Work

Member:
    Sebastian Inlet
    Vehicle:
    09 Access Cab Prerunner
    Rear Leaf spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's all around w/ front set at 1.75", 265/75R/16 Mickey Thompson Baja STZ's, Trailer hitch w/custom wiring, AFE drop in dry filter, Rear Diff breather mod, Debadged truck, customized stock TRD wheel center caps, added factory fog lights, bed mat, door sills, tinted windows
    Your embarrasing all of us- Please delete the photo ASAP! :p:D

4. Nov 18, 2012 at 5:37 AM
    Highland Logan

Highland Logan UBIQUE

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Black AC TRD Off Road w/ factory tow pkg
    Icon Stage 2 w/ overload left in, SPC LR UCA, 265/75 16 BFG KO2, front and rear Weathertech floor liners, OEM (Extang) solid fold tonneau, OEM bed mat, OEM front skid plate, OEM billet oil cap, "TOYOYA" tailgate decal
    BAN!

Frank

5. Nov 18, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    mcdowell

mcdowell My name is Mudd

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    mobile al
    Vehicle:
    2011 prerunner SR5
    2in Toytec leveling kit TSB 4 leafpack 130w KC driving lights Wsetin 3 tab lightbar Black headlights Trex eyelids TRD sport wheels Firestone MT Hood protector Vent visors Tube stepbars Colormatch grille
    Cape ??

6. Nov 18, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    Rupp1

Rupp1 "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB OR Auto Silver Sky 4x4 / 2017 4Runner Premium
    Combine it with the "Fuck You PETA" bumper sticker and you're all set! :D

Products Discussed in

To Top