Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 Bulb Size???

Old 11-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
TacoTRD13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
TacoTRD13's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Bulb Size???

Trying to order some HIDs for my 2013 tacoma trd. Does anyone know the bulb size for the fog lights and headlights for these trucks?? Cant find them anywhere. Thanks!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Page 466 of the owners manual.

Headlight = HB2 = 9003/H4
Foglight = H11

Please don't put HID into a non-HID housing without a proper projector retrofit. You'll just glare and blind all oncoming traffic. The 2013 headlights are almost as bright as the OEM Projector HID in my Subaru.

Here's some additional reading on the topic.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
lucch27 is on a distinguished road
lucch27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTRD13 View Post
Thanks for your help! Of course I would forget the owners manual haha
where did you end up buying your bulbs from/how do they look? I am interested in doing the same thing
Old 04-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #5
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post

Please don't put HID into a non-HID housing without a proper projector retrofit. You'll just glare and blind all oncoming traffic.
^^ This ^^
Old 04-08-2014, 08:09 PM   #6
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post
Page 466 of the owners manual.

Headlight = HB2 = 9003/H4
Foglight = H11

Please don't put HID into a non-HID housing without a proper projector retrofit. You'll just glare and blind all oncoming traffic. The 2013 headlights are almost as bright as the OEM Projector HID in my Subaru.

Here's some additional reading on the topic.
I'd have to agree..... Specially in fogs since nobody makes glare shields for h10 or 11.

Please proceed with caution for ur fellow drivers.

Stay safe out there
Old 04-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #7
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Damn zombie thread..... Disregard, u already know how blinding they are now lol
Old 04-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #8
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Damn zombie thread..... Disregard, u already know how blinding they are now lol
Haha... just noticed how old it was too.