Notices

Help! Want to buy TX edition wheels

Old 11-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
benboosted is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ben
benboosted's Tacoma Gallery
Help! Want to buy TX edition wheels

Ok TW, I'm getting nowhere trying to get my local dealerships to order a set of these in. Does anybody know how I can find these wheels??

Old 11-23-2012, 05:17 AM   #2
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
I love those wheels. I think they look great on that white truck.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried TRDparts4U? www.trdparts4u.com
Attached Thumbnails
Help!  Want to buy TX edition wheels-img_0183.jpg  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
Have you tried TRDparts4U? www.trdparts4u.com
They don't have on their website.

Maybe try calling around to other dealerships here in Texas and see if another one is more willing to work with you. I really liked the wheels, was one of the main reasons I ended up buying the Texas edition.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
benboosted is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
benboosted's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately no, but thanks for looking out bloucher! I agree with you...and I would've bought a TX edition from the dealership too if one was available.

Someone just PM'd me with some one SoCal. I'll make a go for those

Thanks everybody!
Old 11-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
Cowboybob is on a distinguished road
Cowboybob's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
Maximuslion is on a distinguished road

Maximuslion's Tacoma Gallery
need these in 16" for my 1st gen ....... theres gotta be a mfg'r of these that someone knows the inside on????????????
Old 01-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
Badgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shedBadgtho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Badgtho's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota won't sell them to you without a TX vin
Buy used ones or buy bronze and paint them.

A place on eBay sells the bronze ones painted.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #10
MarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marcos
MarcosBalderas's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set for the right price you can have them