Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Installing a CB drop: Drive shaft moves in the CB! 1/8th inch or so...

Old 11-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Installing a CB drop: Drive shaft moves in the CB! 1/8th inch or so...

wtf... doesnt seem right, is this normal? the entire thing moves up and down about an eighth of an inch or so, like the bearings are gone and its able to move around...
Old 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
im waiting to install my CBdrop now, just incase. I just grinded the small brackets holding the front edge of the spare tire so now i can get my full size 285 spare in there... yaaay... got shit in my freakin eye though, right around the goggles!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
nothing?
is this normal?
drop is installed, seemed to give me more of a growl at lower speeds, sub 35. I ONLY had something at 40ish, a slight growl.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Pretty normal movement
good to hear. almost felt like the rubber was worn out or something