Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is this a legit seller???

Old 01-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
txusa03 is on a distinguished road
txusa03's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a legit seller???

Hi,

I don't know if this is the correct place to post. I just wanted to know if any truckers here buy from this ebay seller razonic (6) and is this seller legit?
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/razonic

I wanted to add the fog light to my otherwise plain looking based tacoma to dress it up a bit. Plus, I could use the extra lights for night driving. TIA.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
His feedback is 6... all positive. I'd probably buy from him. He's trying to establish (well it appears that way at least...)

Up to you. There are other tacoma fog light kits on ebay from different sellers...
Old 01-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
txusa03 is on a distinguished road
txusa03's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks anyone else? Yeah, he only has 6 feed back so I just wanted to check on here as well.

I am going to attempt to hijack my own post but what is JDM headlight? More specifically, what is JDM? Is JDM a brand/manufacturer?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
JDM is "Japanese Domestic Market"

Sellers on ebay will advertise their stuff as JDM. What they don't realize is that the Tacoma is a North American product only... no such thing as JDM Tacoma gear.