Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fog Lights Installation Questions

Old 08-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #1
Soul is on a distinguished road

Soul's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Lights Installation Questions

These are just some question I want to know before my Fog lights arrive... First time doing anything with a truck besides driving it!
I'll be using MOTOXFREESTYLE61 instructions: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...m-sockets.html

1. How am I suppose to remove the battery? Or rather disconnect it?
The Left side Red first? or the Right side Black first?
2. I'm completely lost on where the wiring is going to reach the drivers cockpit from the engine. can anyone explain this part to me? I'm looking at the engine and I believe it's the hole with all the other wires. Still kinda foggy...
3. How do I pop out the OEM port for the fog light? I see a cig holder am I'm suppose to disconnect that? and PUSH it out from the inside? or do I have to remove the hole cover... more depth/detail answer if possible.

Thanks everyone! I just got this truck 1.5 week ago that's why I'm so scared I'll mess something up!