1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CG ccfl halos?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tuftoy97, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dec 7, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    tuftoy97

tuftoy97 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    08 trd lifted
    Black skid plate, custom satoshi grill, 8000k HIDs, yellow fogs, debadged. Kenwood 418dx deck, jbl 6x9 front door speakers, 6x6 rear, 800 watt audio gods amp, kicker 10 inch sub custom box, 600 watt audio gods amp, LED glow. Volant intake 3inch toytec lift 17inch American Racing ATX rims 285 70 BFG all terrains Tinted windows Smoked out rear lights LEDglow tailgate light bar Flowmaster American thunder dual cat-back exhaust. BHLM custom gauges (white with blue needles) Weathertech Floor mats. Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover TRD all terrain custom bedside decals. URD maf calibrator dipped lower valance Possible mods to come next: Light racing UCA's Halo projector headlights. LED tails
    Hey guys im looking to get new headlights. I have stock headlights now with the Bhlm and 8000k hids. I want to change the look and i love the look of halos. i also know your not supposed to use hids with the stock housing so thats why im loooking into halos. i got a few questions tho, itd be awesome if i could get some feedback.
    Does anyone have CG black ccfl halos? are they any good? looks? any condensation forming? easy to install?
    and i was thinking on ordering them from carid.com. has anyone used this site? are they reliable ? also, is 350 a fair price
    and could i use my 8000k hids in the new halo headlights? or would i have to buy a new set?
    thanks!:)

Products Discussed in

To Top