Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Oil coolers in which models?

Old 01-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Oil coolers in which models?

Hey all, just hit 5k and did her first oil change, read up about doing it first since i was wondering how i was gonna get the filter out without spilling everywhere, so i went ahead and got the 5/16" tube and hooked it to the drain plug under the oil filter which worked perfect. But, when i got the filter out i noticed i had an oil cooler under the filter, i know i didn't see this in the awesome oil change tutorial someone posted on here, and was wondering if this is a newer standard on all models, cuz it was not listed on my sticker, or package details, i mean its kinda a bonus, but just wondering if it came with the towing package, or if it was just magically installed on accident. Thanks in advance
Old 01-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, part of the towing package.

GA
Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #4
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post
Yep, part of the towing package.

GA
Thanks alot, i was kinda unaware of what was included in the towing package, i knew it was already included with the truck at the dealer though. Thanks again guys.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
stokedsurfer is on a distinguished road
stokedsurfer's Tacoma Gallery
oil cooler

can you remove the stock oil cooler to fit a header