Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Yup...I'm close...

Old 12-31-2012, 03:18 PM   #41
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBJ11 View Post
nope. i value my truck.

lol. and i choose to park far far away from all other vehicles. i dont mind walking the extra 100 feet to ensure no dents appear on my truck... from my own doing, or someone elses.
Parking like that is where you get your whole front end clipped off .
Old 12-31-2012, 03:29 PM   #42
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
I hate people that can't park in the lines...

Tell me that's someone you know??? I would be waiting on that person to come back to their truck....
Old 12-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #43
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06SR5canada View Post
Regardless of nationality I'm pretty sure anyone would call someone out if they can't drive....Canadians just happen to do everything better than our capitalist neighbours haha
everything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Tough to argue
not really. one can argue how blue the blue sky is...

but I won't.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #44
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsoxfan1 View Post
Tell me that's someone you know??? I would be waiting on that person to come back to their truck....
Actually I parked next to them. Then crawled out the other side.

Malls are crazy...
Old 12-31-2012, 06:01 PM   #45
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Actually I parked next to them. Then crawled out the other side.

Malls are crazy...
So you are the Butt Hole.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #46
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyh View Post
So you are the Butt Hole.
Yeah I was being an ass.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #47
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Love my backup camera, can back up to my boat trailer and be with 1/2". Have to be careful though when backing out of stalls as side view is some what limited as I have a shell.

Having a full size truck prior, still marveling getting in spaces with less room.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:14 AM   #48
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
In a 2012, the lines for the backup camera display should be displayed by default. In fact, some have asked how to turn them off, without a satisfactory answer.
Mine are not on either, and have seen no reference yet how to turn them on or off. (2012 TRD Offroad)

I can nail it pretty good going straight back as have been practicing. It's the side that I need to work on.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #49
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
I use my camera every day backing into my garage, I'm able to get within 1-2" from my tool box. It's been almost one year and haven't hit it yet!
"Nock on Wood"
Old 01-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #50
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
fuhh. I still can't tell how close I am when pulling into parking spots yet, but only had it two weeks.

Parking is easier than my old Colorado though. That thing had a terrrrrible turn radius.