Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tool box and bed-shell

Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Tool box and bed-shell

Howdy, I thought I'd save myself some time and just ask you guys/gals; I need a toolbox for the bed that sits behind the cab (not on the bedside) and I need it to be flush/level/below the bedrails because I have a shell on my truck.

Any recommended brand, pictures, etc?

Oh, and superior quality with a small pricetag is most desireable.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
romeo oscar bravo
zero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nicezero niner is just really nice

Name: Rob
zero niner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
Howdy, I thought I'd save myself some time and just ask you guys/gals; I need a toolbox for the bed that sits behind the cab (not on the bedside) and I need it to be flush/level/below the bedrails because I have a shell on my truck.

Any recommended brand, pictures, etc?

Oh, and superior quality with a small pricetag is most desireable.
Take a look at UWS tool boxes, they have one that sits right at the bed side height. Very sturdy and you get what you pay for. Just installed one (tool box, not what you were asking about) today, very happy, very very happy!

Rob