Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Post your favorite DIY mod??

View Poll Results: What is your favorite DIY Tacoma mod??
Fog Lights On Anytime 146 19.65%
Day Time Running Lamps 42 5.65%
BHLM 131 17.63%
Bed Lights 53 7.13%
Map Lights On With Dome Light 27 3.63%
Bed Storage Compartment Locks 20 2.69%
Cigarette lighter plug always on 31 4.17%
Engine Bay Light 9 1.21%
Rear Differential Breather Relocation 63 8.48%
Other 221 29.74%
Voters: 743. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #161
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
My monies!!!! I need an iPad mini installed in my dash, and you appear to have the ability to make that happen!
Sounds good to me! And yes we do!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #162
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Other for ImMrYo mirror relocation mod.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #163
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
DIY...hmmmm....lets see

Homemade roof rack, bumpers, sliders...

Everything on my truck is DIY it's the main reason I love my truck, it's built on not bolt on. Too hard to choose a favorite

EDIT: the roof lights are not on individual switches, the other 3 are for future plans
Old 03-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #164
raskal is on a distinguished road
raskal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 09 View Post
Everything on my truck is DIY it's the main reason I love my truck, it's built on not bolt on. Too hard to choose a favorite
nicely done!
Old 07-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #165
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime locker
Old 07-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #166
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Urd shortshifter for the 5 speed.If you don't have it,get it.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #167
BigBoi is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
BigBoi's Tacoma Gallery
How much $?
Old 11-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #168
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Was going to put BHLM but I'm not going to do it on the 13 like I did the 11. There is not as much bezel to paint and though it looks good I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to take them apart to paint such a small area as opposed to the 2011 and older lights.

My favorite mods so far

Black painted grill to match lower valance and 40" LED Light Bar

Dipped Emblems

KB Voodoo Stainless Steel Bed Rack System Covered with Speedliner (Yakima Load Warrior will be here Wed.)

Old 11-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #169
trint99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trint
trint99's Tacoma Gallery
OTHER:

Front bed d-rings, relocated trailer plug.

But my FAVORITE is the anytime rear camera switch. I use it A LOT!
Old 11-23-2013, 05:43 AM   #172
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Load Warrior on the bed rack

40" LED light bar

Old 11-27-2013, 02:32 AM   #173
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
outside heated mirrors - the best ever !!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #174
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
my grillcraft girll w/ fj Toyota emblem

Products Discussed in this Thread