Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Post your favorite DIY mod??

View Poll Results: What is your favorite DIY Tacoma mod??
Fog Lights On Anytime 146 19.65%
Day Time Running Lamps 42 5.65%
BHLM 131 17.63%
Bed Lights 53 7.13%
Map Lights On With Dome Light 27 3.63%
Bed Storage Compartment Locks 20 2.69%
Cigarette lighter plug always on 31 4.17%
Engine Bay Light 9 1.21%
Rear Differential Breather Relocation 63 8.48%
Other 221 29.74%
Voters: 743. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen gray wire mod or 1st gen deckplate
Old 01-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
Turning off the seatbelt chime... priceless. My dog refuses to wear a seatbelt.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
yours too? mine refuses...says its too confining and she cant get in my way enough if she has it on
Old 01-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdeserted View Post
x2 But mine will pry switch to the bhlm when i actually do it.

Oh wait!!! Debadging too! It looks soo much nicer. Makes it stand out.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Removing buzzer from behind the gauge cluster.....
Silence
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #9
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Buzzer???
the beeping sound when you have the key in the ignition and the doors open, when the parking brake is applied, when your seatbelt is off, when you think dirty thoughts.... EVERYTHING
Old 01-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #10
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
1st gen gray wire mod or 1st gen deckplate
Ditto. Us Gen 1 guys are so underrepresented.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #11
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Removing buzzer from behind the gauge cluster.....
Silence
That's funny... All I had to do was disconnect a wire behind the lower dash panel.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #13

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin03 View Post
That's funny... All I had to do was disconnect a wire behind the lower dash panel.

Your just jealous my truck has 3 time the I.Q. of yours.... oh wait that's a bad thing for me.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #14
redmarble is on a distinguished road
redmarble's Tacoma Gallery
Just did my first mod, bed storage compartment locks- very easy. Next will be the day time running lamps.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:10 AM   #15
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
Voted other for;
1- Comp off w/defog on
2- seatbelt chime
3- extra d-rings
Old 01-29-2009, 09:18 AM   #16
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
I Love the seatbelt chime mod and foglight mod. Next i'm doing the door chime mod along with the extra d-rings in the bed.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:01 AM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty fond of my swivel hooks:

Old 01-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #18
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin03 View Post
Ditto. Us Gen 1 guys are so underrepresented.

x2

technically i guess it would be x3
Old 01-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #19
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
x2

technically i guess it would be x3
Sorry buddy! Start a first gen DIY mod post! =) I just know NOTHING about them....

I have one mod that i did to a 1998 extended cab TRD 4x4.. so i got a inside rear view mirror off of a single cab in a junkyard (that mirror has the dome light built on it) and put it in the extended cab truck, then ran a wire exactly the same way as the Map Lights ON With Dome Light mod and had two interior lights in it.. Pretty smooth...

SOO thats my vote on first gen!!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #20
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
console lock box.. console lock box

Ok, so I'm biased.

Extra D-rings has been priceless for me.

Products Discussed in this Thread