LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Poll: Aftermarket custom flexible mudflap?

View Poll Results: Would you buy a flexible rubber custom mudflap?
Yes, and right now! 11 9.82%
Yes, if the price was right 42 37.50%
Maybe, have to see it first 45 40.18%
No, I like giving Toyota my money for lame parts 14 12.50%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #21
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
bump for more support!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #22
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
no at all
i dont see the pourpose of a piece of plastic hanfing 4 inches from the ground on a 4wd truck
+ with the way i back up id rip them off anyway

Products Discussed in this Thread