1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'12 & '13 Clazzio HELP

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Beast Mode, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Dec 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM
    Beast Mode

Beast Mode [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    PDX
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB Sport 4x4
    RCD lift, Pro Comp, 285/70/17 Destination AT, LR UCA, magnaflow muffler, LEER 180, Flyzeye, Clazzio covers, N-Fab steps
    I'm having some issues with the install on my '12. I'm almost positive the front seats in the '12 & '13 are slightly different in the back then the previous years. I'm hung up on the lower backing where the instructions say take off some metal clip...there is no metal clip and the backing is stitched. The backing needs to go, but I'm afraid the answer is cutting it out. :mad:

After checking out clazzio's website they have the '12 & '13 broken out as their own order form so this back's my theory.

Anyone else out there with a '12 that has installed the seat covers?

2. Dec 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM
    Slapshotwrx

Slapshotwrx New Member

Member:
    Rochester, NY
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Sport
    The clips they refer to are under the seat. There is a flap of material on the bottom back of the seat, it is held by those clips. There is no cutting with the install, front or back. If I recall correctly, the back flap is then folded up under the cover. On the '12 I think my clips were plastic.

3. Dec 20, 2012 at 5:04 PM
    Beast Mode

Beast Mode [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    PDX
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB Sport 4x4
    RCD lift, Pro Comp, 285/70/17 Destination AT, LR UCA, magnaflow muffler, LEER 180, Flyzeye, Clazzio covers, N-Fab steps
    Thank you! After speaking with Billy at Eleven International ( this is the company that all other companies filter their orders to) he informed me that the flap gets folded up. Exactly what u said slapshot. The instructions blow on this part. Oh we'll, just about finished now, just need to regain finger strength to get the Velcro together on the drivers seat. Man this install effs your fingers up!!

Products Discussed in

To Top