52motorhead is on a distinguished road

52motorhead's Tacoma Gallery
The wait is over !!!

Afetr 3 weeks of waiting its finally here, go pick her up tomorrow
Attached Thumbnails
The wait is over !!!-truck.jpg  
Old 12-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats buddy!
Old 12-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
ElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enoughElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enough
ElTacoCaliente's Tacoma Gallery
PRETTY!!!! Congrats!
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #4
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Andres
speeddemon2588's Tacoma Gallery
Shes pertty
Old 12-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
52motorhead is on a distinguished road

52motorhead's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, been wanting a Taco since 2008.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the new rig!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:17 AM   #9
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! congratulations!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:31 AM   #10
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I was the same way. Wanted a 2gen once they came out, once I was ready to buy they were right between model years so I had to wait a month to get the exact one I wanted. All I can say is its worth the wait. I live mine every time I get in it.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #11
TuckerTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Tucker
TuckerTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52motorhead View Post
Afetr 3 weeks of waiting its finally here, go pick her up tomorrow
I have the exact same truck. Good luck with it, I have many mods, check out my list.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #12
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just me or are these trucks still the best looking on the road.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:36 AM   #13
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
Is it just me or are these trucks still the best looking on the road.
To me they get better every time they upgrade them.