Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Fully loaded taco for $29k

Old 02-12-2013, 01:05 AM   #21
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Try buying a house with no credit.
This

Unless you have $300K stuffed under a mattress somewhere
Old 02-12-2013, 01:19 AM   #22
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ I think even Dave Ramsey would agree with that, to a point. I see nothing wrong with financing real estate, as long as the intent is to pay it off ASAP. The alternative can be unnecessarily bleak. Why spend 10 years living in a shitty apartment while saving money for a house, if you can spend 15 years (or less) living in that house while you're paying it off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhmmmar15 View Post
Im just going to have to save up til next year and just buy it straight cash so I dont have to deal with all this finance and credit check why does buying a car have to involve so much bullshit! I wish I was a baller!
If at all possible, take someone with financial experience with you to negotiate. All that "bullshit" will make the difference between a fair deal and a bad screwing.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:24 AM   #24
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
I would just wait for the one you want. I didn't >