Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

A couple of pictures of my new 2013 Texas Edition Tacoma

Old 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
I have 4 Dogs
100 is on a distinguished road

100's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of pictures of my new 2013 Texas Edition Tacoma

I am new here, decided to post some pictures. This is my first truck. I already started cleaning out my garage. The truck is a little over 24 hours old. I have already put in over 200 miles. It was a gift from my girl, for Xmas. I am coming from a 2008 Mazda 3.

Any questions and comments, please feel free.

Thanks..

Old 12-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
atleast your coming from a mazda 3 and not a speed3, because imo i would of kept the speed3 lol.

welcome! love the color and the black steps
Old 12-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
You are one lucky guy!! Have fun with spending your money, once you start looking at everyone's upgrades you start to want them and you start pouring money into the truck. CONGRATS!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! What wheels are those? They look awesome.

Also, if not already done, marry the girl who got it for you. Advice directly from my girlfriend over my shoulder. I shit thee not.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #5
mavrick0509 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
mavrick0509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post

Also, if not already done, marry the girl who got it for you. Advice directly from my girlfriend over my shoulder. I shit thee not.
Those are the new Texas edition wheels. And welcome! Nice truck. And like they said get ready for the money pit! Lol
Old 12-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #6
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post

I haven't married her yet. I already have the ring. Christmas is around the corner . Tell your girlfriend!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
congrats. sharp lookin truck
Old 12-23-2012, 05:04 AM   #9
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nice looks great, on good job on the awesome girlfriend lol
Old 12-23-2012, 05:36 AM   #10
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking rig. And a word of advice, don't read this forum, cause if you do, you'll find lots of great advice, ideas that run from do-it-yourself to major, and some outstanding products, just for your truck.

Someone told me when I joined, "get ready to spend some $$" so far I have maybe spent $5k and all based on recommendations and reading here.

Glad your on board, and have fun.

The crew cab is really nice, the rear seats are comfortable and easy to get in/out of. Do some looking here also for some outstanding ideas that will make your new rig more enjoyable, no matter what direction you want to go with additional upgrades.

Let us know how the Christmas goes, sounds like you have a awesome gf.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #11
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #12
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
atleast your coming from a mazda 3 and not a speed3, because imo i would of kept the speed3 lol.

welcome! love the color and the black steps
I resemble that remark! I did actually trade my 2009 Mazdaspeed3 in for my Texas Edition. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes I don't. Maybe in a few years I can afford both! Here's a pick of the old/new cars at the dealer.

Congrats OP and welcome. Just noticed we bought our trucks at the same dealer!
Attached Thumbnails
A couple of pictures of my new 2013 Texas Edition Tacoma-imag0500.jpg  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #13
WarDamn is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
WarDamn's Tacoma Gallery
Im nosey. Did she give you a truck payment for Christmas? If not, marry her quickly.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #15
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
I resemble that remark! I did actually trade my 2009 Mazdaspeed3 in for my Texas Edition. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes I don't. Maybe in a few years I can afford both! Here's a pick of the old/new cars at the dealer.

Congrats OP and welcome. Just noticed we bought our trucks at the same dealer!
I had my Mazda 3 for almost 5 years. I got home to see this new truck and asked where my car was. I still miss it, many great memories with it. However, I can see me building even better ones with the tacoma. The dealership gave us a great deal, as opposed to the one in my hometown. Had to do a 150 mile trip for it, but worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDamn View Post
Im nosey. Did she give you a truck payment for Christmas? If not, marry her quickly.
We share the same bank account, so we both have to make the payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Looks nice! Wherein Texas are you?
Thanks, I am in Laredo, TX. 2 hours South of San Antonio, which is where the truck was purchased.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:59 AM   #16
I have 4 Dogs

100's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
You are one lucky guy!! Have fun with spending your money, once you start looking at everyone's upgrades you start to want them and you start pouring money into the truck. CONGRATS!
That is what I keep on reading. I am up for the challenge.

The truck already comes with a touch screen system, a rear view reverse camera, blue tooth... etc..

All I really wanted in my new car/truck was power locks and power windows, as my old mazda 3 didn't even have that... haha.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #17
robm7 is on a distinguished road

robm7's Tacoma Gallery
She's a keeper....congrats on the new ride, it looks awesome.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations on a great truck and Merry Christmas to your family.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #19
norb240 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1st Cav Div
Name: Norb
norb240's Tacoma Gallery
i might be crazy but i think i saw your truck today going to HEB lol, i drove by in my silver double cab, but ya man welcome to TW