Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Running E70 Gas in 2005 Tacomo V6 Five Speed Automatic

Old 12-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #21
dogtrainer22 is on a distinguished road
dogtrainer22's Tacoma Gallery
The Cat is Out of the Bag

Now you have inside information. Let us see what you decide to do with it.

I will report back once I am burning E100 in the Tacoma; I know--you think it is only possible to buy E85
Old 12-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #22
LocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: RDC Retired
Name: Don
LocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Yup, enough said.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #23
toon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: toon
toon714's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtrainer22 View Post

I will report back once I am burning E100 in the Tacoma; I know--you think it is only possible to buy E85
Lmao! e100?! And where the hell are u gonna get e100?
Get ready to say bye bye to ur motor sir. lol

"Do I hear a knock?" Lol thats wat ur gonna be saying. Once ur motor knocks.

Krazy people now a days....
Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #24
Sold it, dont miss it yet.
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Can lock this thread
Old 12-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #25
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now you have inside mis-information. Let us see what you decide to do with it.

fixed it for ya
Old 12-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #26
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Please let me know how this works. I've been pondering E100 but I'm getting great mileage ever since I switched to Coors Light.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #28
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^Your truck runs on water?
For some reason the snow turns into Coors Light over there in the Rockies
Old 12-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #29
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jux View Post
Please let me know how this works. I've been pondering E100 but I'm getting great mileage ever since I switched to Coors Light.
You know, Coors Light is the Nectar of the Gods. If I survived 4 years of college with nothing but Coors Light running through my veins, I'm sure your engine could run on it....
Old 12-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #30
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Problem with Coors Light as fuel is the cost...

A Keg of Coors Light costs around $60. if there is 15.5 Gallons of Coors light per keg, and 21.1 gallons in our gas tank, it would cost about $81.67 to fill up your tank with Coors Light...

Thats $3.87 per gallon for an alternative fuel. at the moment, Gas prices seem to be getting better, so for > $0.50 less, you could just use regular gasoline...but gasoline hurts the environment and thats just stupid...
Old 12-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #31
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
So how is Coors like a boat?

You'll find both close to water.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #32
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
For some reason the snow turns into Coors Light over there in the Rockies
Yes, they melt the snow and add some bitter flavor, then bottle it...
Old 12-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #33
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #34
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
So how is Coors like a boat?

You'll find both close to water.
It's like sex on the beach! Fucking close to water!

Or uhh fish fuck in that shit.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #35
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh and uhh

this thread sucks
Old 12-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #36
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Sex on the beach in practice is not that great once the sand gets in...
Old 12-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Sex on the beach in practice is not that great once the sand gets in...
Old 12-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #38
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
I run e85 in my civic and you have to compensate 30% more fuel to burn ethanol. but if you don't have issues, then only time will tell. I'm running 1000cc injectors to make sure it doesn't lean out. And that's on a 1.6L turbo engine. You may want to pull your plugs and make sure it is not running lean. Also, if you like it, then you may want to look at silicone o-rings and fuel lines. Alcohol eats rubber.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #39
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
I have a one piston alcohol operated arm that goes at about ALPM (arm lift per minute) don't really matter what kind you put in it cause if run on all types. Gin and tonic, Beer, Wine. The only problem is the more you run it the slower it gets. And after a few hours of running it kind of stops working until the next day. Maybe its just blown a seal. Ha that reminds of a good joke. Any way dumb ass alcohol is only good for drinking.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
whipper