Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

should i get a new truck

Old 12-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #61
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomawv View Post
Thanks. It's a 2.7 5 speed. We like it a lot. She wanted silver but I love the mgm when its clean. Third tacoma so far. Should be able to gets pics in the snow tomorrow.
You have the back up cam ?
Old 12-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #62
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a 2011 reg. Cab with 17000 miles on it. My wife hates it. One reason is she can't drive it with anybody else and we can't take it on trips. I am wanting to take her on trips with my boat but she will not go. Her reason is she will be unable to sleep. The seat will not go back. I am concerned that I will lose to much if I trade it in but I don't want the hassle of selling it first. What do you think. Good or bad idea. Looking at a access cab with a 2.7 5 speed.
Trade it for a access or double cab 2.7 you won't regret it
Old 12-29-2012, 09:18 PM   #63
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
Yes got the back up camera. Backed up to my boat to see how it worked tonight. I think I am going to like it.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #64
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes got the back up camera. Backed up to my boat to see how it worked tonight. I think I am going to like it.
You will

Congrats
Old 12-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #65
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a MGM access cab sr5.

Congrats! You'll really like the camera , especially for hooking trailers.

Nice color choice too.... MGM owners command respect from all other color Taco owners. j/k
Old 12-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #66
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's awesome. I love the 2.7L.

How big is the boat your towing? I've been thinking about getting one to tow with my four banger.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #67
tacomawv
tacomawv is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
tacomawv's Tacoma Gallery
Still no pics. The boat is a tracker pro 165. It does ok. You have to shift on hills. I did see some scratches on my drivers window today. Going to the dealer tomorrow for a tank of gas and tell them about the window. I checked the paint but never thought about the window.