Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Patiently waiting......

Old 01-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #21
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
And the product:

285/75/16 BFG ATs. Love the new stance with the coils (It is level.)

Truck looks great!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #22
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Truck looks great!
Thanks! It turned out better than I thought Did your 885s settle some?
Old 01-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #23
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And the product:

[img]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/truck3115.jpg[/img]

285/75/16 BFG ATs. Love the new stance with the coils (It is level.)
Old 01-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #25
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope the coils don't settle a lot.
are they new coils ?
Old 01-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #26
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
are they new coils ?
Yep. Got them on yesterday with the tires
Old 01-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #27

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep. Got them on yesterday with the tires
They will be 885x coils then , shouldn't sag , mine haven't in 2 years
Old 01-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #28
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
They will be 885x coils then , shouldn't sag , mine haven't in 2 years
Thank God. Haha. I like this new stance compared to the rake. Gives it a mean look.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #30
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace96 View Post
Nice ride! How about a ride review?
Thanks! The ride is a lot smoother with the coils and ATs. If I didn't have a custom exhaust, I would say it feels and sounds like driving a stock tacoma. And my build thread so far. Just started it: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-warrior.html
Old 01-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #31
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Well done sir