Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New 2013 Tacoma, Water on Floorboard

Old 12-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Dmsattelberg is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dmsattelberg's Tacoma Gallery
New 2013 Tacoma, Water on Floorboard

Installing my WeatherTech floorliners that came FedEx today.

Sending a Thanks to Scott at Truck Addons for the great service!

I decided that I would get the shop vac out and do a light vacuum on the floors and seats, and I look and passeger side floor boards are soaken wet, drivers side is fine.

Truck only has 700 miles on it, and was bought November 12 th...WTF

I have read many threads on it, but none so new.

I checked all windows and all were closed, just pissed off... I am dropping it off at dealer to have them look at it on Monday...Hopefully just a faulty Windshield seal, or other simple thing. I havent even ran the AC yet, so I would think condensation is out of the question....

Thanks for letting me rant....my first ever new truck, and wanted NO issues...
Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Had same on company delivery truck, Silverado. There was a drain hose from the rainguetter that was disconnected and allowed it to drain into interior. I dont recall seeing one on the tacos though. Good luck, make sure they fix it and clean that carpet good, if it starts to stink or mildew make them fix it, truck is waaaay new for that shit.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmsattelberg View Post
Installing my WeatherTech floorliners that came FedEx today.

Sending a Thanks to Scott at Truck Addons for the great service!

I decided that I would get the shop vac out and do a light vacuum on the floors and seats, and I look and passeger side floor boards are soaken wet, drivers side is fine.

Truck only has 700 miles on it, and was bought November 12 th...WTF

I have read many threads on it, but none so new.

I checked all windows and all were closed, just pissed off... I am dropping it off at dealer to have them look at it on Monday...Hopefully just a faulty Windshield seal, or other simple thing. I havent even ran the AC yet, so I would think condensation is out of the question....

Thanks for letting me rant....my first ever new truck, and wanted NO issues...

No need for the dealer. Your wasting your time. Here is the fix http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post1413919
Old 12-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #4
Tripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripps2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tripps2012's Tacoma Gallery
Same thing happened on my new Nissan in '08 the AC drain hose was disconected.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #5
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripps2012 View Post
Same thing happened on my new Nissan in '08 the AC drain hose was disconected.

lol same here on my nissan hardbody, it was a mess
Old 12-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #7
marcballz is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
marcballz's Tacoma Gallery
if you got a alarm installed or something that runs threw your engine compartment thru fire wall can cause a leak.. its the rubber boot on the fire wall. thats what made mine leak after alarm/amp installed