1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mid-Travel/oem leafpack?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Nielsen23, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Dec 28, 2012 at 4:31 PM
    Nielsen23

Nielsen23 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma Double Cab 4X4
    Hey guys, I have a 2011 Tacoma access cab 4x4. I have Billy 5100's, an AAL on each side, and Light Racing UCA's and im looking for a better set up. Im going to be purchasing my mid-travel set up soon. Im going to be pulling the trigger on an Icon stage 1 or 2 since I think the digressive valving would benefit my driving habits more. Im wondering if its worth buying a new leafpack or just using the stock one with my AAL's in it until it breaks. (I only have 18,500 miles on the truck). I live in northern Michigan and I go down to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes around 8 times a year so Im looking to avoid getting broke down while im there.

Thanks, Nick

2. Dec 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM
    P9HST2

P9HST2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM AC TRD OR
    WeatherTech floor liners, tailgate hoseclamp, Famous Fab sliders, Brute Force Fab rear bumper, Icon "3T" suspension.
    I'm stock and thinking about going with a similar Icon setup in a year or so. I'd say go with the AAL unless you tow or haul, then go with the new leaf pack.

Products Discussed in

To Top