LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What style Tacoma do I have?

Old 01-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #41
ManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWall View Post
I'm just explaining why I have a 4X4 TRD Off Road... soon to be 3" higher! Happy new year TW!
No arguements from me! I was just answering your question as to why someone would not buy a 4x4. My usage is mostly towing the bikes to the track or hauling landscaping/ home improvements. We want to get a toy hauler in the future, so my next truck will likely be a 4x4 (1ton diesel).

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
If this gets turned into a 4x4 vs. Prerunner argument/shitthrowing festival, Im gonna make some people very unhappy for the new year.
4x4 and Prerunners both suck! Unless you're sporting treads you're just a girlie-man mall crawling poser!