Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Lift, Rims, and Tires!!

Old 01-30-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
mneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nice

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
New Lift, Rims, and Tires!!

Check this out, I've got a 2.5" 5100 lift on the front, TC UCA's and OME 3" leafs on the back. I managed to squeeze 33" x 10" bfg mt's in the wheel wells, but there is some rubbing on the front.

I'll have to take some glam shots next week, it's a little dirty out right now.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice i like how you wiped the tailgate to show the trd damn nice setup!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mneuls View Post
Check this out, I've got a 2.5" 5100 lift on the front, TC UCA's and OME 3" leafs on the back. I managed to squeeze 33" x 10" bfg mt's in the wheel wells, but there is some rubbing on the front.

I'll have to take some glam shots next week, it's a little dirty out right now.

Really!!!..... Barley noticed the dirt Sweet looking truck man
Old 01-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #6
mneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nice

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I just wiped it to put in on. just came in the mail, ordered on ebay.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:04 AM   #7
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice!! But you really should support your local TW decal authority, lol. Sockmonkey does great decals. But yours is very nice as well, just throwing in a free plug since he hooked me up with my decal and i love it. But yeah, the truck looks hella smooth.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:08 AM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Looks good, good choice also. Can't wait to see what it looks like all cleaned up.

x2, I agree w/ Bill.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:35 AM   #11
PaulVthe3 will become famous soon enoughPaulVthe3 will become famous soon enough

PaulVthe3's Tacoma Gallery
looks good what size wheels are those?
Old 01-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You got 3" AAL's? Not 2"?
Old 01-31-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mneuls View Post
nah, I got a whole new 3" leaf pack.
Dang, didn't know they made 3" AAL's!
Old 01-31-2009, 08:19 PM   #16

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
they don't. I bought these. it's a 3" leaf pack, all put together and everything. it's super easy, just pop the old one off, and on with the new ones. you just need to buy a set of stock bushings (4) as well, and your set.

http://www.4x4review.com/Reviews/Pro...1/Default.aspx
Old 01-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Dang, didn't know they made 3" AAL's!
WW - it's the Dakar pack..
Old 01-31-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
WW - it's the Dakar pack..
Ohhhh okay! Never heard of it but it sounds goood!
Old 01-31-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man....nice. Don't they look so awesome lifted?!?!?! Nice rig.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:39 PM   #20

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, I Like the look, but the rubbing is kina pissin me off, so my options are cutouts and wheel spacers, or more lift on the front. Since I'm a bit high on the back end, I'd like to try to pick up the front end a bit, (around 1-1.5") is there any way to get a 3.5 or 4" lift out of some kind of 5100 setup? I'm thinking something like: med or heavy ome springs, top plate spacer and a bit of pre-load on the 5100's? or would that be a bad thing??

PS: smaller tires is not an option