Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Teach me how to mall crawl yall

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #201
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
How's this for mawl crawling?

Yes, we were in a parking lot...
dirt and body damage on an RTI ramp

no

Old 12-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #202
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
It looks as if it is a staged offroading meet, I believe this makes your submission invalid.
It was a BBQ..

Old 12-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #203
B.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blanalin
B.Radd.KO's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I can see that the parking has a large role to play in mall crawling, but I think you're underestimating continuous driving in said mall. Prefferably with all windows fully rolled down and obscenely loud stereo playing latest house music on repeat.

Also I think that very large white framed sunglasses and any UFC- related clothing should count for bonus points, maybe towards a secondary dude-bro-ness scale rather than the actual mall crawl score.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #204
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Radd.KO View Post
Hmm I can see that the parking has a large role to play in mall crawling, but I think you're underestimating continuous driving in said mall. Prefferably with all windows fully rolled down and obscenely loud stereo playing latest house music on repeat.

Also I think that very large white framed sunglasses and any UFC- related clothing should count for bonus points, maybe towards a secondary dude-bro-ness scale rather than the actual mall crawl score.
that's just called being a douche

Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #205
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Curb flexing?

Old 12-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #206
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

you're still doing it wrong connor

dirt and body damage is a no-go

Old 12-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #207
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
What body damage? Comes curvy like that from factory

Old 12-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #208
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Funniest thread EVER!!!
Beadlocks! You must have them. now real beadlocks are the best. But if you have to buy street locks that will be a deduction of .5 points. Dont forget if they are anodized that is an automatic level 5.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #209
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
that's just called being a douche
A guy in my apartment complex does this coming home from clubbing at like 3 or 4 am ALL THE TIME. One morning I was going to work and he had all 4 tires slashed and windows broken. Wasn't me I swear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
XR in the grass. Disqualification?

Attachment 187340
That is what I call XR mobbing

Old 12-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #213
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
I mall crawled so hard one night I dented my tailgate when I reversed into another parked tacoma owner was in the truck came out both of us was *not drinking dude was cool said that was some crazy angle I hit him at and was back on my way with my 12pack still unscattered

*optional
Lolwut?

Old 12-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #215
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
XR in the grass. Disqualification?

Attachment 187340
Im gonna call that an +1. Its not at a mall, but a valiant attempt!

Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #216
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I mall crawled so hard one night I dented my tailgate when I reversed into another parked tacoma owner was in the truck came out both of us was *not drinking dude was cool said that was some crazy angle I hit him at and was back on my way with my 12pack still unscattered

*optional
dafawk you guyzz smoke over there....no wonder kona's so weird.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #217
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

*optional

Old 12-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #218
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im gonna call that an +1. Its not at a mall, but a valiant attempt!
My hat is off to you good sir

Old 12-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #219
Bam-Ba-Lam

Just wait til I find a curb. Gonna bawl so hard in my X. Your mind will implode and the moon might even crash into the earth

Old 12-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #220
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just wait til I find a curb. Gonna bawl so hard in my X. Your mind will implode and the moon might even crash into the earth
New sig

Closed Thread