Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Will it fit?

Old 12-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Hartford has a spectacular aura aboutHartford has a spectacular aura about
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Will it fit?

Found a cap 99 tacoma and was wondering if it will fit a 2011. It's close from the measurements I've been given, but I'd like to know before I drive over. It's a long way from the house and I don't want to get there and find out it won't fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will it Fit? THATS WHAT SHE SAID
Old 12-30-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
Will it Fit? THATS WHAT SHE SAID

Beat me to it!!!
Old 12-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
Hartford has a spectacular aura aboutHartford has a spectacular aura about
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Nope
Damn. Oh well.
Thank you.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Nope
Yup 2005 and up Tacoma's are bigger than Gen 1's