Hi how are you all doing. I might soon be a new Tacoma owner and I just have a few questions. I'm looking at a double cab 4X4, manual transmission, offroad and tow package. I just want your opinion on the following items. Your opinion is highly appreciated!
1. Can the deck powerpoint option be added in later if I just order the SR5 package for now? If so, how much would that cost?
2. Do the 2012 and 2013 Tacomas all come with the touchscreen radio?
3. Can you fit a 600cc sportsbike onto the bed with the tailgate closed with the regular bed on the 4X4 standard transmission? How about the long bed automatic?
4. I'm sure this is highly debated here, but I want to get the manual transmission because I don't know how to drive an automatic naturally. Yes you read that right. I have only been driving standard transmissions ever since I started to drive. So the rare times that I have to drive an automatic, I find myself trying to shift and operate a clutch that isn't there and it gets really annoying. So I was pretty dead set on getting the manual...but I heard people here say that the manual on this truck is really bad? If it is, I guess I have no choice but get the automatic...what are your thoughts?
5. What realistic MPG do you average on your 4X4 V6? The ratings from Toyota sounds quite low for a Toyota.
6. Is 30,500 before TTL an alright price for a 4X4 double cab, 6 speed, with offroad and tow package?
I really appreciate everyone's help!