Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New sticker on windshield!

Old 12-31-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
New sticker on windshield!

Just got this new sticker in the mail off ebay and put it on the truck, what do you all think about it? I think it looks pretty sick myself.
New sticker on windshield!-409533_10200407668063030_1583967288_n.jpg
Old 12-31-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
08TacoTrD will become famous soon enough
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't it be mirror printed so the cars in front can read it in their rear-view mirrors like ambulances?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TacoTrD View Post
Shouldn't it be mirror printed so the cars in front can read it in their rear-view mirrors like ambulances?
x2

I like it though
Old 12-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Zombies (and Asian women) don't check their mirrors when changing lanes.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
haha.. I think it would be more read.. just looking at the truck not thru a mirror
Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid
Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Different.. Just be careful of ebay vinyl..its cheap!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TacoTrD View Post
It's from Ukraine for $20, what can you expect? haha
Old 01-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #10
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I almost bought the same exact one, but I decided to just have someone local or on here print it for me so I get thicker vinyl. Almost got little ones to go alone the rear bedside too lol
Old 02-12-2013, 03:44 AM   #12
shaunsmith is on a distinguished road
Name: shaun
shaunsmith's Tacoma Gallery
Its not bad. I think the blue or red are also good colors for your car.