Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacos in snow, what do you think?

View Poll Results: How does your Taco handle in winter conditions?
Ultimate winter driving machine! 244 39.93%
It's gets me where I am going no problem. Maybe bot the best, but I am happy 305 49.92%
Meh. I have driven better but it is ok. 54 8.84%
It sucks. I would rather drive a motorcycle in the winter. 8 1.31%
Voters: 611. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #301
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Depends on where you live. Sadly Idaho now salts their roads pretty heavily though....
Here on the east coast of Canada its just like driving in salt water for five to six months a year. No vehicle can last long here. I get the truck rust checked every year and i installed the electronic Counter Act System, i still don't expect the vehicle to last a long time in this climate. Every vehicle here is grey this time of year they are all covered in salt spray.. Yes i know i should move to a warmer climate !!!
Old 03-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #302
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Etiquette alert, I didn't read all 16 pages. I'm sure all 16 were poignant and Pulitzer stuff hehe . My view is simple, its been as good as any other truck I've driven ok in o.e.m. tires, great in winter tires.

As with many things that are pickup, the tires make the truck.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:23 AM   #303
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
What do you think

Products Discussed in this Thread