Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bumper build

Old 01-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #22
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
It's not hard, all I've used is a measuring tape, square, a few welding magnets, welder, grinder, a drill and hole saws. It's takes time and patients and a little planning
Old 01-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #24
KB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 09 View Post
It's not hard, all I've used is a measuring tape, square, a few welding magnets, welder, grinder, a drill and hole saws. It's takes time and patients and a little planning
Excellent fab skills. If you ever want a job in western New York, hit me up.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #25
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Op, you might want to bore some holes in it somewhere down low, part of the radiator is down behind the bumper.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #26
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I've started drilling some holes, I have a few more to go yet
Old 01-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #27
anormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anormis's Tacoma Gallery
So you are going to send me the plans, so I can buils on like this right? Also how did you mount this bad boy. Looks great BTW
Old 01-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #28

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB Voodoo View Post
Excellent fab skills. If you ever want a job in western New York, hit me up.
Too bad I'm in western Canada, doing this for a living would be awesome
Old 01-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #29

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
So you are going to send me the plans, so I can buils on like this right? Also how did you mount this bad boy. Looks great BTW
After its done I will post lots of pics if you need measurements just PM me
Old 01-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #30

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Welded in some heavy blocks that will be used as tow points later in the build, there fully welded to the structural section of the bumper, and I got the main section of the skid plate cut but not welded yet, totally lost track of time tonight

Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #31

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about the fuzzy pics
Old 01-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #33
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Great build!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #34
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Shit looks legit OP, great job
Old 01-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #35

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, it sucks that the weekend is over, progress will be slow over the next few days
Old 01-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #36
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Reminds me a lot of the lines on the CBI front.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #37
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man for more pics
Old 01-07-2013, 05:53 AM   #38

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Looks good. Reminds me a lot of the lines on the CBI front.
Yeah that's what I was going for
Old 01-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #40
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
nice work, looks great