Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Building Sliders

Old 01-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Building Sliders

I have a few questions for you guys.

A local guy builds sliders for all of his little toys. He told me he could build me a pair.

So how/where are you guys mounting and building your BOLT ON sliders?
How far from the door jams do I need?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:24 AM   #2
mightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmightytacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kelby
mightytacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there, looks like your question fell through the cracks this time. I am just about to put some on my truck, (getting them powder coated now). I left an inch of room between the door and the top of the slider. that way there is room for flex in them and also if dirt or ice or whetever builds up on them- my door will still open and not scrape the bottom of it. As for mounting them, i mounted directly to the frame. hope that helps
Old 06-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Have any pictures?