Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Newb with question. Yes, I have searched, lol.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #41
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just watched my fiancé drive down the road, it's really not noticable from that point of view. Like I said it drives straight and rides smooth. I will update after the dealer. I did stop at a shop that does lifts, he noticed it but did mention they usually are never exact. He said he would look at it on the lift Monday since today his shop was busy...
Old 01-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #42
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

[URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/196731-rear-end-off-set-little.html"]

Sounds exactly like what is going on with mine. Might have to go drive around a bit
Old 01-06-2013, 08:24 AM   #43
GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
taco lean! Sounds like the rear axle got bumped during a lift or something. Look at the spring perch and see if they both look the same.
I'm pretty sure this is the issue. With it being off 1/2" that means loosening the ubolts and shifting it 1/4" will solve issue....giving my self an ulcer over 1/4", lol
Old 01-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #44
DPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DPR921's Tacoma Gallery
Every tacoma is the same they are all off.. Why i dont know but they all do! Its tough telling when the wheels arnt poking out but if you follow the body line where the cab meets the bed they are all the same. Also they all lean on the drivers side for some reason!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #45
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPR921 View Post
Every tacoma is the same they are all off.. Why i dont know but they all do! Its tough telling when the wheels arnt poking out but if you follow the body line where the cab meets the bed they are all the same. Also they all lean on the drivers side for some reason!
I don't know about all Tacomas being "off", but adding the weight of the driver and fuel to the same side accounts for a lot of the lean.