Notices

Need Some Help

Old 01-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
CJustus is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
CJustus's Tacoma Gallery
Need Some Help

Hey guys,
Need a little help. I have an 07 tacoma off road and just recently purchased a sport hood (scooped hood). I received the hood and the only part that im missing is the insert for the scoop..... at least thats what I think it is called. I have called my local toyota dealership to price it and they have given me a completely different price and part list then the body shop that I am going to have paint it. I cant find what I need anywhere on the internet to make sure I get what I need at a good price. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! You might be better off taking it to the dealer ship and showing them in person.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Scroll down to items 6,7 and 8......

Select the correct year and choose the color.

http://www.toyotapartsales.com/parts...agramCallOut=1
Old 01-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
CJustus is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
CJustus's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help File IFR, I got the parts ordered and on the way.