Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Keyed!!

Old 01-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #21
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Well I attended a local establishment last night and half way through the might I can out to check my phone and found some dudes leaning against my truck and sitting in the bed.

After telling them to please get off my truck and being told "we aren't hurting it bro" I went back inside. Walked out to my truck today and my fucking trucks is keyed up everywhere. The hood the roof the driver side. I'm furious right now. The only part that isn't keyed is the passenger side probably cuz it was facing the street.

Anyone else have an experience with being keyed?

Sorry to see this.
I know a few people that this has happened to.
And you did exactly what they did.
And they got the result as you did.
People are very vindictive. Even if they are wrong or being rude and disrespectful for your stuff they will retaliate. No one gives a shit.
You should just have moved it or left if it bothered you that much.
Now the good news.
Get it all fixed up with new paint and go back to the same place and watch it get keyed again. Your a target now. They know how much this truck matters to you.
Out of 4 that i know of. 2 went back later to the places in question later in the year and got it again. So a 50% ratio is not very good.
Get it repaired and buy a shitbox to take to "Establishments".

I hope it gets repaired and you can put this behind you.