Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Caught!!!

Old 02-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #1
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
Caught!!!

Ever catch yourself staring at your own truck admiring the style it boasts? Ever since I was a teen eyeing the truck i would drive i have always wanted to have a toyota truck, But always assumed it would be out of my budget. Well the time has come (actually back in 06) where i am living the dream. So needless to say, i often find myself wandering out to peek at my truck for a few minutes to appreciate what i have. Anyone else feel it too? Just putting it out there.

GO ARIZONA!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
definitely understand where your coming from! i take a peak out the window all the time! its vain but hey, when else can i take that much pride in something
Old 02-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #5
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
I do it everytime i go somewhere lol, I'll get out and after walking for awhile I look back and think to myself " damn, what a nice looking truck" hahaha
Old 02-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
I do it everytime i go somewhere lol, I'll get out and after walking for awhile I look back and think to myself " damn, what a nice looking truck" hahaha

me too. and i feel pity for anyone who has a non-tacoma truck. Only because they do not know what they are missing out on!
Old 02-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
Bluridge53 will become famous soon enough

Navy: deck ape
Bluridge53's Tacoma Gallery
This is my first truck ever and I love having it.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I am in a similar situation but with a woman.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I open a beer and put a lawn chair next to it in the driveway...

1. so I can keep an eye on it and make sure some little shit ass kid doesnt kick his ball into the side of it.

2. because I love my truck, and cant keep my eyes off of it.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I stare at it when I'm say in a grocery line. I said it today to my wife "Doesn't it look great all cleaned up?"
Old 02-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #12
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
When I would stop in a fast food Joint I would always sit where I could see my car in case somebody wanted to steel something. Now I do it so that I can admire the trucks beauty!! making sure some one isn't breaking into it is just an secondary bonus now.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i sometimes run into things after i have parked, while im walking into a grocery store or whatever.............due to looking back at the tacoma!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #15
Canadian Taco is on a distinguished road

Canadian Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I installed a window in the garage door to keep an eye on mine.lol