Notices

So one day......

Old 01-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
SGTC13 is on a distinguished road
Army: Doc
Name: Cola
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
So one day......

I came out to get into my 5 week old new '07 Tacoma for work and this is what I found!
So one day......-blocks.jpg
I was in D.C., and when someone with me said "Welcome to D.C.!", I busted out LMAO!!! They did a nice clean job and didn't damage anything at all. It was inconvenient for a while waiting for wheels and tires, because apparently Off-Road trucks aren't all that common around D.C, so no one stocked anything.

But, in the end, they did me a HUGE favor because since stock Toyota rims were so expensive, insurance gave me enough money for new wheels, tires, and a lift that I wanted anyway!!!
So one day......-tacofront.jpg
So one day......-tacoside.jpg
I sold this truck last year and got a '13 just over a week ago. Just wanted to share!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
You have a great sense of humor, and a nice truck too.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, glad it worked out for you in the end.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTC13 View Post
I came out to get into my 5 week old new '07 Tacoma for work and this is what I found!
Attachment 188833
I was in D.C., and when someone with me said "Welcome to D.C.!", I busted out LMAO!!! They did a nice clean job and didn't damage anything at all. It was inconvenient for a while waiting for wheels and tires, because apparently Off-Road trucks aren't all that common around D.C, so no one stocked anything.

But, in the end, they did me a HUGE favor because since stock Toyota rims were so expensive, insurance gave me enough money for new wheels, tires, and a lift that I wanted anyway!!!
Attachment 188835
Attachment 188834
I sold this truck last year and got a '13 just over a week ago. Just wanted to share!
"Dodge City"! or aka "District of Crooks"
Old 01-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
hope ya got a key for your new rims..
Old 01-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have wheel locks? If not, I hope you do now!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
dude i love the rims on your truck, are they tx edition rims?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear what happened but it doesnt sound like you were that upset, haha. I would have been furious!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Hilarious! That's too funny. Sorry you got jacked...but it ended up for the better! I've got a similar story along those lines.

Got rear ended- lightly. The damages paid for suspension, custom rear bumper, speakers, cb radio and a month of living money. Didn't fix the light damage, just laughed and dumped the $$ back into my truck. It earned it
Old 01-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
hope ya got a key for your new rims..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
I had locks on them from Toyota, but it didn't help. When I put new ones back on, I actually put 2 different sets on of the best ones I could buy. I wasn't taking any chances!!
Old 01-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #11
SGTC13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
Hilarious! That's too funny. Sorry you got jacked...but it ended up for the better! I've got a similar story along those lines.

Got rear ended- lightly. The damages paid for suspension, custom rear bumper, speakers, cb radio and a month of living money. Didn't fix the light damage, just laughed and dumped the $$ back into my truck. It earned it
Awesome!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome!!!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #13
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had locks on them from Toyota, but it didn't help. When I put new ones back on, I actually put 2 different sets on of the best ones I could buy. I wasn't taking any chances!!
In my experience, Toyota lug bolts are easy to break off. Just a little over torque and off they come. If they really want it, they will take it. A paging alarm might help, that is if they trigger it. Keep an eye out for your new wheels/tires.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
dude i love the rims on your truck, are they tx edition rims?
Thanks! Yeah, they're the stock rims that come on the Texas Editions.