Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTB some kind of light bar for front end of '12-'13

Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
WTB some kind of light bar for front end of '12-'13

wanting, been looking for a light bar for the front of my tacoma. I have a '13 sport. please PM or reply if you know of anything or have anything you might be willing to part with. Not looking for anything too fancy, something similar to an avid or an n-fab. i will probably be re-painting it anyways. thanks!!
Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
PhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: US Army Corps of Engineers - NADENMG
Name: Ron
PhantomVirus's Tacoma Gallery
This is a custom built light bar for my 2012 by TW's very own Pelley. Fits like a glove.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #3
Not squatin' w/ my spurs on...
Team Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeam Flatline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Team Flatline's Tacoma Gallery
X2 for PELLEY, aka Chris. Top notch build and finish. Search and 'ye shall find...