Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Billy 5100s

Old 02-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Billy 5100s

ok, so i have searched these on tw but still am confused . so are these made to simply replace the stock shocks or to lift the truck? from my searches i got that everyone uses them for lifts. stupid question i know but just increasing my knowledge
Old 02-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
they are adjustable shocks. they can be used to lift up to 2.5
helps stiffen the ride a bit
Old 02-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
^ yep but they only lift the front of the truck and I hear at the 2.5 setting the ride is a little harsh but have also heard the opposite. They are great shocks, I have them and love the ride they give me!
Old 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
ok, so i have searched these on tw but still am confused . so are these made to simply replace the stock shocks or to lift the truck? from my searches i got that everyone uses them for lifts. stupid question i know but just increasing my knowledge

They may also be used to replace the stock shocks when used at the lowest setting.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grivera View Post
They may also be used to replace the stock shocks when used at the lowest setting.
this is how i have mine set.............and they are great!