Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Alignment experts please review

Old 01-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment experts please review

Are my numbers ideal? I have a 2.25 spacer up front and a 1" block in the rear. Truck drives smooth and straight, I just want to know what I can do to improve the numbers or if they are acceptable. Thanks in advance!!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I would think it has a small tendency to pull right. The right side caster should be able to lay back a little bit more, to make it closer to the left. Otherwise it looks pretty good for having spacers in there. If you want it perfect uca will be needed. If you can stand the way it drives though then you are good.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
I would think it has a small tendency to pull right. The right side caster should be able to lay back a little bit more, to make it closer to the left. Otherwise it looks pretty good for having spacers in there. If you want it perfect uca will be needed. If you can stand the way it drives though then you are good.
I agree
Old 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
that was quick, thanks man! It drives straight as an arrow
Old 01-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
GFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I agree

good to know. I appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to learning a lot here.....I know, I know, spacer and block lift sucks. I plan on getting a full OME suspension as soon as I can