Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

JBL or Non-JBL Head Unit

Old 01-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
evantharp is on a distinguished road
evantharp's Tacoma Gallery
JBL or Non-JBL Head Unit

Hi Evan here, I am in the process of buying the items I need to put in an aux cable in my 08 tacoma. Im not adding a sub or any other speakers. I also am keeping my head unit. So I have a 2 part question. Is my headunit a JBL or non-jbl headunit or does it even matter? and what do i need to just take out the head unit and plug in a device and run the cables i need to have a aux cord to use.

i have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Taking out HU is easy several videos on YouTube on how to do it. If you speakers do not say jbl on the front doors, I think it's non jbl. Not 100% sure about that.