1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fog light adjustment

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by adam337, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Jan 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    adam337

adam337 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    north east ohio
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    LED interior, fog light mod, with hyper yellow bulbs leer cap,front tow hook,zombie defense system,smitty built bull bar, 20" LED light bar,12v accessory power supply in cap, rear facing led lights for trailer illumination (tying down quads etc)
    hey peeps... how do you adjust the fog lights on my 2012 so they shine up a little further?
    i know that fogs are supposed to be low, and wide, and not shoot out far, but my truck seems to be shining down pretty low. it apears that the cut off point of light from them is about 3 ft in front of the bumper

2. Jan 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    tacoma4

tacoma4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    If you look behind the bumper where the fogs are there is a plastic adjustment knob at the bottom. It has a screw in it that you turn with a Philips screwdriver.I believe turning clockwise should cause them to aim higher.

3. Jan 13, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    adam337

adam337 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    north east ohio
    Vehicle:
    SR5
    LED interior, fog light mod, with hyper yellow bulbs leer cap,front tow hook,zombie defense system,smitty built bull bar, 20" LED light bar,12v accessory power supply in cap, rear facing led lights for trailer illumination (tying down quads etc)
    thanks. i just adjusted them... there is a place for a screwdriver, or just use your fingers... it wasnt a tight turn.

Products Discussed in

To Top